Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fraternal Visit to Temple

 First Fraternal Visit to Temple Lodge Sept 1, 2015 and the presentation of Grand Tyler regalia to VW Bro Russel Williams.

I now have my first visit in my own District as DDGM under my belt and it was a great night.
I was received under the wands accompanied by RW's Richard Loomes, Barry Burchill, Mike Jenkins, John Forster, Bob Ludingham and VW's George Chaiban, Grand Jameson and of course Rusty Williams.
The night was equal parts entertainment, education and inspiration, three attributes that I hope to promote throughout the District this year.  RW Bro Ivor Bayley presented an educational piece on the Masonic Memorial Service, which was well timed as we have that duty to perform on Sunday for VW Bro Cliff Churchill.  There was a casual festive board at the end of the evening where all the toasts were observed.  VW Bro Williams returned the toast to Grand Lodge and I toasted him by reading aloud a letter from our Deputy Grand Master, RW Bro Paul E Todd. 





I will be attending Edinburgh Lodge Wednesday September 2, 2015 and I will be at my Mother Lodge St. Andrew's 560 on Thursday September 3, 2015.
Sunday September 6, 2015 I will be taking part in the Masonic Memorial Service for VW Bro Cliff Churchill (see details)

 It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of V.W.Bro. Clifford
Churchill. There will be a Masonic Service at Hulse Playfair and McGary at
the intersection of Woodroffe Ave and Byron Ave.. Sunday September 6, 2015
with assembly at 1330 hrs and the service at 1400 hrs.
There will be
visitation on Saturday. Details will follow as soon as confirmed.


I would encourage all Brethren to join the Deputy and I at Civil Service Lodge on
Tuesday Sept 8, 2015 when VW George Chaiban is presented his Grand Superintendent of the Work regalia and,
Wednesday September 9, 2015 when I will attend the Deputy's First Visit to  his Mother Lodge,  St John's Lodge in Carlton Place.  Festive Board is at 6:00 pm






No comments:

Post a Comment